Keysight Agilent HP E9327A Features:
- 5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for E-CDMA and cdma2000 applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (Keysight Agilent HP E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (Keysight Agilent HP N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The Keysight Agilent HP E9327A Peak and Average Sensor covers the frequency range 50MHz to 18GHz, 5MHz video bandwidth and a power range of -60 to +20 dBm. The unit has a maximum power of +23 dBm average.