NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Keysight Agilent HP MSOX4104A Features:
- 1 GHz bandwidth
- 4 Analog channels + 16 digital channels
- 5 GSa/s sample rate
- 1,000,000 wfms/sec update rate
- 4 Mpts MegaZoom IV uncompromised smart memory standard
- 12.1-inch capacitive touch display
- Hardware-based serial decode/trigger, including USB 2.0
- Segmented memory standard
The Keysight Agilent HP MSOX4104A oscilloscope boasts 1 GHz bandwidth and delivers best-in-class waveform update rates, as well as the the latest capacitive touch screen technology which dramatically speeds setup and operation for unprecedented usability in an embedded OS scope. This, coupled with a 5 GSa/s sample rate, 4 Mpts Memory and Agilent's innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering and the Industry's largest display of 12.1 inches, insures that your oscilloscope experience will be completely redefined.
- The speed with the ability to find the most difficult problems in your design with 1 million waveforms/sec update rate, MegaZoom IV smart memory and standard segmented memory.
- The usability of the first oscilloscope designed for touch capability with the industry’s largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch display and innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering.
- The integration of 5 instruments in one: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, serial protocol analyzer, WaveGen built-in dual channel arbitrary/function generator, and integrated 3-digit voltmeter, with the ability to upgrade your scope at any time for complete investment protection.
Signal oscilloscope (MSO): Integrated 16 digital channels
With an additional 16 integrated digital channels, you now have up to 20 channels of time-correlated triggering, acquisition and viewing on the same instrument. This is especially important in today's embedded designs with sophisticated digital control circuitry.
As your requirements change, your investment is protected. If you need more bandwidth (up to the best-in-class 1.5 GHz), digital channels, dual-channel WaveGen, DVM or measurement applications in the future, you can easily add them at any time.
BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Agilent offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.