Keysight Agilent HP N2260A Features:
- 1A, 200V
- 40 2-wire latching relays
- Plus 2 non-latching relays (Mux)
- Configurable for 1, 2, and 4-wire modes
- N2290A Screw Terminal
- N2297A DIN96 to Twin D50 cable
- N2299A DIN96 to Quad D25 cable
The Keysight Agilent HP N2260A is high-density re-configurable multiplexer (MUX) module for general production test. It can be operated in either SCPI or 3488A mode. In the SCPI mode, it can be configured in any of the following ways:
- one 80-channel, 1-wire MUX
- one 40-channel , 2-wire MUX
- dual independent 20-channel, 2-wire MUXs
- one 20-channel, 4-wire MUX.
A connection terminal is not provided with the Keysight Agilent HP N2260A module. Screw terminal block, crimp and insert terminal block, and DIN96-to-D50/25 cables are available separately for ease of wiring.