Keysight Agilent HP N2772A Features:
- Compatible with 1000, 3000, InfiniiVision 5000, 6000, 7000 Series and Infiniium 8000, 9000 Series oscilloscopes.
- Measure up to 600 V CAT III
- 20:1 and 200:1 switchable attenuation
- Supplied with a retractable hook, sharp probe tips and alligator clips
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Risetime: 17.5 ns
- Attenuation ratios: 20:1 and 200:1, selectable via switch on probe
- High CMRR, 80 dB at 60 Hz, 50 dB at 1 MHz
Use the Keysight N2772A Differential Probe with any Keysight oscilloscope to safely measure floating circuits with the oscilloscope grounded. With 20 MHz bandwidth and switchable attenuation of 20:1 and 200:1, it provides the versatility for a broad range of applications including high-voltage circuits, motor speed controls, power supply design, and electronic high-power converters. This probe requires a 9 V battery or Keysight N2773A power supply.