Keysight Agilent HP N4416A Features:
- Display conventional (single-ended) and mixed mode S-parameters
- Re-normalize test data for non-50-ohm devices
- Achieve high measurement accuracy with full four-port vector error correction
- Perform fast, accurate, automatic calibrations with easy to use Keysight Agilent HP N4430A four-port electronic calibration (ECal) module
- Calculate important parameters with powerful user-defined displays
- Gain additional insight with time domain analysis option
The Keysight Agilent HP N4416A, S-Parameter Test Set, is a key component of the Agilent balanced-measurement system. The test set includes the software required for control of the system and for data analysis and display. When combined with an Keysight Agilent HP PNA Series E8357A Option 015 Vector Network Analyzer and an external PC equipped with an IEEE-488 GPIB card, this test set makes characterizing fully balanced or balanced-to-single-ended RF components a lot easier. Devices such as differential filters or amplifiers, baluns, and balanced transmission lines that were once difficult to measure using conventional two-port measuring systems, can now be completely and accurately tested.