Keysight Agilent HP N4875A Features:
- 7Gb/s Error Analyzer Module
- Frequency range: 620 MHz to 7 GHz
- Delay = start delay + fine delay Can be specified as leading edge delay in fraction of bits in each channel
- Start delay range: 0 to 100 ns
- Fine delay range: ± 1 period (can be changed without stopping)
- Delay resolution: 100 fs
- Delay accuracy ±10 ps ± 20 ppm relative to the zero delay placement. (@ 25 °C T 40 °C ambient temp.)
- Relative delay accuracy ±2 ps ± 2% typ. (@ 25 °C T 40 °C ambient temp.)
- Skew between modules of same type: 20 ps after cable deskewing at customer levels and unchanged system frequency.
(@ 25 °C T 40 °C ambient temp.)
The Keysight Agilent HP N4875A ParBERT 7 Gb/s modules is a ideal solution for testing high-speed communication ports, chips and other serial or multiple-serial interfaces for a broad range of applications such as the emerging backplane, memory interface and serial bus applications working up to 6.4 Gb/s. The Keysight Agilent HP N4875A 7 Gb/s analyzer module is one VXI slot wide and requires the Keysight Agilent HP E4809A Central Clock module. The ParBERT 7 Gb/s module is able to generate and analyze differential or single-ended signals at data rates from 620 Mb/s to 7Gb/s.