Keysight Agilent HP N5532B Features:
- For the N5531S Measuring Receiver System
- All models can measure power from -20 dBm to +30 dBm.
The N5532B is offered in four optional frequency ranges:
- N5532B Option 504 covers 100 kHz to 4.2 GHz.
- N5532B Option 518 covers 10 MHz to 18 GHz.
- N5532B Option 526 covers 30 MHz to 26.5 GHz.
- N5532B Option 550 covers 30 MHz to 50 GHz.
The N5532B is intended to be used with the N5531S. It is essentially a power sensor with a power splitter at the input.
In use, the sensor module's two output cables are connected to a power meter(E4418/19, E4416/17, or N1911/12 Series)and the Performance Spectrum Analyzer (PSA) RF Input.
When using an N1911 or N1912 Series power meter, it is necessary to use an adapter (N5532B Option 019) to connect the output cable of the sensor module to the power meter. The sensor module is calibrated such that the power meter indicates the power supplied by the source under test.