Keysight Agilent HP N8262A Features:
- Slim, compact build (1 U half rack) for easy deployment
- LXI-C Compliant for seamless integration into an ATE system
- Online web browser for real-time remote operations
- Graphical User Interface that emulates the display of Keysight Agilent HP N1911/12 P-Series power meters
- Equivalent P-Series Keysight Agilent HP N1911/12A bench instrument performance
The Keysight Agilent HP N8262A P-Series modular power meter enables LAN-based automated measurements of peak, peak-to-average ratio and average power. The Keysight Agilent HP N8262A enables fast, efficient, and cost-effective creation—and reconfiguration—of your ATE system. Owing to LXI test standardization and its interoperability with existing test assets, your system can be up and ready in no time. The Keysight Agilent HP N8262A contributes to a lower cost of ownership with its LAN interface, much unlike PXI or VXI-based interfaces. Other features include its 30 MHz wide video bandwidth and its code-compatibility with P-Series and EPM-P power meters.