Keysight Agilent HP N8487A Features:
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 50 MHz to 50 GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, Excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and Highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SCPI codes compatible with 8480 series (option CFT)
Keysight Agilent HP N8480 Series Power Sensors are the replacement solutions for 8480 Series Power Sensors. The new power sensors are integrated with EEPROM feature, which allows users to calibrate the power sensors without manually entering the calibration factors to the power meter. By comparing to legacy Keysight Agilent HP 8480 Series Power Sensors, there are tremendous improvements such as wider dynamic range and frequency range, better accuracy, linearity, repeatability as well as the SWR.