Keysight Agilent HP N9030A Features:
- 3 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, 26.5, 43, 44, or 50 GHz; internal preamplifier options up to 50 GHz
- 10 MHz (standard), 25, 40, or 140 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Extend frequency to 325 GHz and beyond with external mixing
- ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +22 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -172 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier and noise floor extension
- -83 dB (-88 dB nominal) W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
- Measurement Applications & Software
- PXA supports over 25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video, and general purpose.
- Advanced analysis of more than 70 signal formats; software runs inside the PXA.
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- Automation & Communication Interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, 856x, and more
- Common X-Series user interface/Open Windows® XP operating system
The PXA signal analyzer is the highest-performance member of the X-Series and is the evolutionary replacement for your current performance signal analyzer. It provides frequency coverage up to 50 GHz and ensures present and future flexibility through optional measurement capabilities and hardware expandability. Through external mixing with Keysight Agilent HP or third-party harmonic mixers, the PXA can measure signals to 325 GHz and beyond. The PXA’s advanced performance, flexibility, capability and expandability enable you to address demanding applications in aerospace, defense, commercial communications and more. In addition, the PXA includes extensive remote language compatibility features that make it easier to replace existing Keysight Agilent HP or HP performance spectrum analyzers.
Keysight Agilent HP N9030A - Option Descriptions
|526||Frequency range, 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz|
|B1X||Analysis Bandwidth, 160 MHz|
|CR3||Connector Rear, Wideband IF output|
|HDD||Removable Hard Drive|
|LNP||Low noise path|
|MPB||Microwave preselector bypass|
|P26||Preamplifier, 26.5 GHz|