Keysight Agilent HP R365A Features:
- Ideal isolator for test and measurement applications
- Its high, broadband isolation (better than 25 dB) minimizes the reflection effects of a source.
- Its low SWR and low insertion loss helps to improve accuracy without the attenuation of matching pads.
- This isolator uses a Faraday-rotation design.
- It consists of a section of waveguide containing low-loss ferrite material and impedance matching elements.
- A permanent magnet supplies the external magnetic bias field to the ferrite core.