National Instruments PXI-1000B Features:
- 8 slots for 3U modules -- PXI and CompactPCI
- Ideal for bench-top, rack-mount, or portable applications
- Filtered, forced-air cooling
- 10 to 32 VDC power input
- High-performance, general-purpose chassis
- See the PXI-1042 for the newest chassis technology
The National Instruments PXI-1000B chassis combines a high-performance 8-slot PXI backplane with a high-output power supply, integrated cooling, and a compact structural design optimized for maximum usability in a wide range of applications. The modular design ensures the highest level of maintainability, resulting in a very low meantime to repair (MTTR).
The NI PXI-1000B complies fully with the PXI Specification offering advanced timing and synchronization features. Because of the interoperability with CompactPCI defined by the PXI Specification, the NI PXI-1000B chassis can accept both 3U PXI and 3U CompactPCI Modules. See the NI PXI-1042 page for the newest NI chassis technology.