- National Instruments PXI-6040E Features:
- 16 or 64 analog inputs at up to 1.25 MS/s, 12 or 16-bit resolution
- 2 analog outputs at up to 1 MS/s, 12 or 16-bit resolution
- 8 digital I/O lines (TTL/CMOS); two 24-bit counter/timers
- Analog and digital triggering
- 14 or 15 analog input signal ranges
- NI-DAQ driver simplifies configuration and measurements
The National Instruments PXI-6040E the fastest and the most accurate multiplexed data acquisition devices available.
It is ideal for applications ranging from continuous high-speed data logging to control applications to high voltage signal or sensor measurements when used with NI signal conditioning.
Synchronize the operations of multiple devices using the RTSI bus or PXI trigger bus and easily integrate other hardware such as motion control and machine vision to create an entire measurement and control system.