National Instruments PXI-6534 Features:
- 32 (5 V/TTL) digital I/O lines
- 32 MB on-board memory per data path
- For PXI/CompactPCI systems
- NI-DAQ driver with configuration utility for easy setup
- Pattern I/O and handshaked I/O up to 80 Mbytes/s
- Start and stop triggering; pattern and change detection
The PXI-6534 is a high-speed, 32-bit, parallel digital I/O interface for PXI/CompactPCI. It performs pattern I/O and high-speed data transfer using a wide range of handshaking protocols at speeds up to 80 Mbytes/s. The PXI-6534 delivers digital I/O coupled with large on-board memory. It features user-defined power-up states, start and stop triggering, and pattern and change detection. You can operate the 32 lines as individually configurable single-line I/O, or as 8, 16, or 32-bit ports for pattern I/O and handshaking.