Omega DP1511 Features:
- Precise non-contact temperature measurement
- 1 mV/degree output standard
- Optional second output for process control or recording
- Optional signal processing
- Digital pushbutton emissivity control assures precise setting of target emissivity (0.05 to 1.00 in 0.01 Steps)
- 33/4 Digit Display with temperature readout
The Omega DP1511 non-contact infrared thermal monitoring system represents a unique technological approach for monitoring and controlling process temperatures. These units combine fiber optics or line-of-sight optics with advanced electronic technology into a system that continuously monitors infrared radiation (a function of temperature) in real time and without physically contacting the target material.
The result is a highly reliable system offering outstanding accuracy and repeatability with high response speed. Built-in synchronous demodulation circuitry helps to minimize or eliminate noise pickup from nearby sources such as motors, induction heating generators, etc.
The Omega DP1511 contains all of the electronics necessary to amplify, linearize and process the electronic signal received from the detector head. In addition, they provide a millivolt per degree linear output, as well as an optional second output of 0 to 10 Vdc or 4 to 20 mA, which can be used for process control or recording purposes.