Opto Power Corporation H01-D030-830-FCHS Features:
- 30Hz External Modulation Frequency
- Diode Current Ripple: ±1% at 30A/ ±2.7% at 15A
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 7.25" x 9.5"
- Cooling Requirements: No external air or water cooling required,internal thermoelectric cooling
- Delivery Optical Fiber Bundle: 1.16mm diameter
- Delivery Fiber Length: 1.0 meter, nominal (armor jacketed)
- Typical Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Input Power: 115 VAC, 50/60Hz (<275 watts)
- Center Wavelength Tolerance: ±5 nm
Designed for direct thermal applications, Opto Power Corporation`s integrated, high-power, constant-current diode laser unit provides OEMs with an effective and afforable solution to system design problems. The Opto Power Corporation H01-D030-830-FCHS unit provides near-infrared CW diode laser energy via 1.16mm or 1.5mm diameter optical fiber bundle whose beam divergence is 12°cone,1/e². In addition to the fiber-coupled diode laser array, the units contain a transient-protected power supply, interface electronics, and an active air-cooled thermal management platform, including a thermoelectric cooler, all housed in a compact enclosure. Available with wavelengths from 795nm to 980nm, the Opto Power Corporation H01-D030-830-FCHS comes equipped with a control box that enables the user to adjust the laser`s drive current and diode laser heatsink temperature.