PowerVar ABC3000-11 Features:
- VA Rating: 2.8 kVA
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- BTU/Hr. Output: 287
- T.H.D. % Added: <1%1/2 cycle: 550 amps
- Load Surge Current @:1 second: 110 amps,10 seconds: 50 amps
- Input Voltage: 120
- Output Voltage: 120
- Output Current: 24 amps
- Efficiency: 97%
- Voltage Drop No Load to Full Load: 3%
- Compliance: UL, cUL, RoHS
- Conditioners provide clean power at 120, 208 or 240 Vac for loads up to 62 amps
If you have a small or mid-range computer system, a large phone or voicemail system, or other critical equipment that requires more power, POWERVAR single-phase conditioners can save you time and frustration. All are UL and cUL listed.
Whether noise is generated on the line or by the load, this equipment's low-impedance transformer and bi-directional noise filter protects your system from all of the problems caused by power disturbances, from lost data to no-trouble-found" service calls and more.