Quad Tech Guardian 1030S Features:
- Real and Total Current; 30mA AC, 10mA DC
- Programmable Output Voltage to 5kV AC and 6kV DC
- Resistance Measurements from 0.1MΩ to 50GΩ
- Programmable Ramp, Test & Fall Times
- Programmable High & Low Limits
- Open/Short Circuit Check
- Ground Continuity Check with 1ohm Limit
- Arc Detection with Programmable Limit
- Quick Discharge of DUT in IR and DC Hipot
- Storage of 99 Tests Setups with Multiple Steps per Measurement
- Front Panel Lockout
- Remote I/O & RS232 Interfaces, Std.
- IEEE-488 or Printer Interfaces, Opt.
- 8 Channel Scanner
The Guardian 1030S features both AC and DC Hipot tests and IR measurements with eight HV scan channels. It has Open/Short Circuit detection and Load/Line regulation to ensure proper device connection and measurement integrity. The digital display and user friendly controls allow test parameters and limits to be set without the high voltage activated.