QuadTech Guardian 6000 Features:
• Programmable output voltage to 5KV AC and 6KV DC
• Ground Bond Testing to 30A AC with Adjustable Limit
• Simulated Leakage Current Measurement (UL1950)
• Built-in 8 Channel Scanner Option
• Programmable Ramp and Test Times
• Storage of 99 Tests Setups with 99 Steps per Setup
• Continuous Leakage Current Monitoring
• Trip Current Programmable to 40mA AC and 20mA DC
• Front Panel Lockout via Password
• Standard IEEE and Remote Control Interfaces
• Optional RS232 Interface
• Insulation Resistance Measurements from 100kΩ to 50GΩ
The Guardian 6000 is five instruments in one providing AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, Leakage Current and Ground Bond measurements from a single test connector in one versatile instrument. This provides a cost effective solution to electrical safety compliance testing with maximum flexibility for present and future requirements. Performing all of the electrical safety tests in one box can reduce test time, increase productivity and reduce the number of boxes requiring calibration.
The Guardian 6000 AC Hipot Tester performs AC dielectric testing (hipot)over the voltage range from 50V to 5000VAC RMS. The maximum leakage current of 40mA RMS makes the Guardian 6000 ideal for testing devices with high leakage currents such as power supplies which have large filter or “Y” capacitors for noise reduction.
The Guardian 6000 DC Hipot Tester voltage range for DC dielectric testing is 50V to 6000VDC with a resolution of 1V. The maximum current leakage is 20mA which allows quick charging of capacitive devices. A quick discharge of the device when the measurement is complete, also minimizes test times. Leakage currents can be monitored down to 0.1μA.