They offer a large number of statistical monitoring and measurement functions.
It is possible, for instance, to define individual tolerances for each measured value and to stop a measurement sequence after a certain number of measurements or when a tolerance has been exceeded.
Besides the common traces for power, modulation and spectrum, averaged minimum or maximum traces can also be displayed over a user-defined number of packets.
- High flexibility for troubleshooting in R&D
- Spectrum measurements supported
- Very short cycle time for high production throughput
- Cost-effective rack version R&S® CBT 32 for production applications
- Speech codec integrated
- Options for Bluetooth® 2.0 + EDR available
- CBTGo Software supports 18 Bluetooth® RF test cases