Rohde & Schwarz ESL3 Features:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz covering almost all commercial EMC standards
- First-ever combination of an EMI test receiver and spectrum analyzer in the entry-level class
- All major functions of an advanced EMI test receiver, including fully automated test sequences
- Weighting detectors: max./min. peak, average, RMS, quasi-peak as well as average with meter time constant (CISPR-Average) and RMS-Average in line with the latest version of CISPR 16-1-1
- Compact, lightweight instrument, can be battery-powered for mobile applications
The Rohde & Schwarz ESL3 EMI Test Receiver, 9 kHz - 3 GHz combines two instruments in one, measuring EMC disturbances in accordance with the latest standards and also serving as a full-featured spectrum analyzer for diverse lab applications. The R&S ESL3 is designed to meet the needs of cost-conscious users who want to perform diagnostic and precompliance EMI measurements up to 3 GHz.