NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Rohde & Schwarz FSEA20 Features:
- Input Impedance 50 Ohm
- Minimum Frequency 9 KHz
- Maximum Frequency 3.5 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy 0.000000000025 %
- Zero Span No
- Minimum Sweep Time 1 us
- Maximum Sweep Time 2500 s
- Minimum Resolution Bandwidth 10 Hz
- Maximum Resolution Bandwidth 10 MHz
- Resolution Bandwidth Steps 1/2/3/5
- Minimum Video Bandwidth 1 Hz
- Maximum Video Bandwidth 10 MHz
- Video Bandwidth Steps 1/2/3/5
The Rohde & Schwarz FSEA20 Spectrum Analyzer has been optimized to meet the stringent requirements of testing advanced digital communication systems.
The Rohde & Schwarz FSEA20 features low phase noise and OCXO and FFT Filter.
The FSE spectrum analyzers from Rohde & Schwarz have been optimized both for general-purpose measurements and meeting the stringent requirements of testing advanced digital communication systems.
High measurement speed,future-proof modular design and excellent characteristics put the analyzers right at the top of today's market - at an attractive price.
Rohde & Schwarz FSEA20 - Option Descriptions
|B4||Low Phase Noise and OCXO|
|B7||Vector Signal Analyzer|
|B9||Tracking Generator 3.5 GHz with I/Q Modulator|
|No Options||No Options|