NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Rohde & Schwarz FSEB30 Features:
- One Button Demodulation for Communication Standard NADC, GSM, EDQE
- High-speed Synthesizer
- 5 ms for Full Span (FSEA, FSEB)
- Refresh Rate, Quasi-analog 25 Sweeps/s
- Large LC TFT Display - 24 cm/9.5 in.
- Future-proof Modular Design
The Rohde & Schwarz FSEB30 Spectrum Analysis with Ultra-wide Dynamic Range is used for Universal Analysis of Digital and Analog Modulated Signals.
The Rohde & Schwarz FSEB30 has a fast synthesizer incorporated into the spectrum analyzer.