NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Rohde & Schwarz FSG8 Features:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 8 GHz
- 28 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- 4 Msample I and Q memory
- I/Q data extraction, e.g. for MCPA adjustment
- Fast, fully integrated vector signal analysis
- Dynamic range of a high-end spectrum analyzer:TOI: typ. +25 dBm, 1 dB compression: +13 dBm, 84 dB ACLR/3GPP with noise correction
- Power sensor compatibilty
In addition to broadband demodulation capabilities, the FSG8 provides the dynamic range that is required for multicarrier measurements or the measurement of spurious emissions at base transceiver stations (BTS).
Functions at a glance With its wide range of functions, the FSG8 is practically unparalleled on the spectrum analyzer market. Even the base unit comes standard with all important functions.
The FSG8 is ideal for applications in the development and production of the following: 3GPP and GSM-MCPA, WiMAX, LTE, Wireless LAN (WLAN).
It additionally supports measurements on 2G, 2.5G, and 3G mobile radio systems when using application firmware such as: GSM/EDGE, FS-K5, 3GPP FDD,FS-K72/-K73, HSDPA,FS-K74,CDMA2000®, FS-K82/-K83/-K84/-K85,TD-SCDMA,FS-K76/-K77.
Rohde & Schwarz FSG8 - Option Descriptions
|K93||WIMAX IEEE 802.16E, WIBRO|