NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00The Rohde & Schwarz, Inc. FSH626 spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities.
The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Rohde & Schwarz, Inc. FSH626. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
- Internal preamplifier with frequency range from 100 kHz to 6 GHz
- Displayed average noise level typ. -135 dBm (RBW 100 Hz)
- 0.5 dB typ. level accuracy up to 6 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths 100 Hz to 1 MHz, 1 and 3 steps
- Wide range of detectors: sample, max/min peak , auto peak, RMS
- Tracking Generator from 5 MHz to 6 GHz
- 90 dB typ. dynamic range for vector transmission measurement