NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Rohde & Schwarz FSP7 Features:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 7 GHz
- Frequency resolution: 0.01Hz
- Displayed average noise level: -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise: -113 dB (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
- EMI bandwidths and quasi-peak detector
- Measurement functions for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc
- Measurement applications for cellular standards and general purpose, e.g. phase noise, noise figure, etc.
The Rohde & Schwarz FSP7, Spectrum Analyzer, is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities.
The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Rohde & Schwarz FSP7 Spectrum Analyzer. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).