NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
Rohde & Schwarz FSU3 Features:
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 3.6 GHz
- Displayed average noise level -158 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -123 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- TOI typ. +25 dBm
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 50 MHz
- Fast ACP in time domain
- Up to 70 measurements per second (including trace transfer via GPIB)
The Spectrum Analyzer FSU3 is another milestone. New circuit concepts, advanced RF components, A/D converters, ASIC technology, plus extensive experience gained from a variety of applications and customer requirements – all these combine to form a solid basis on which the FSU3 was developed. Its unparalleled features enable the use of new test methods – to your advantage.
The FSU3 is the reference spectrum analyzer with the widest dynamic range to date.