NIST Calibration Pricing - $725.00
Rohde & Schwarz FSU46 Features:
- Frequency Ranges: 20 Hz to 46 GHz
- Resolution Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 MHz
- Complete Suite of Detectors
- Flexible Selection of Resolution Filter Characteristics
- Demodulation of GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA, cdma2000, 1xEVDO, and 1xEVDV demodulation
- LAN connectivity now standard
- General Purpose Spectrum Analysis
- Legacy Spectrum Analyzer Replacement
- 2.5G and 3G Component Development and Production
- Amplifier Production Test
- Metrology and Calibration Lab Applications
The Rohde & Schwarz FSU46, Spectrum Analyzers, are ideal for design and production of amplifiers, components, and critical equipment calibrations and characterizations. The Rohde & Schwarz FSU46, Spectrum Analyzers, offers unmatched speed, accuracy and the highest dynamic range as is available from any manufacturer.
At the same time, the Rohde & Schwarz FSU46 Spectrum Analyzers provides accelerated operational rates, such as sweep speeds and screen refresh rates, as well as optimized General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB) trace transfers.