NIST Calibration Pricing - $695.00
Rohde & Schwarz ZVR Features:
- Dynamic Range: >130 dB (IF bandwidth 10 Hz)
- Low inherent noise: <-130 dBm (measurement bandwidth 3 kHz)
- Broad frequency range: 10 Hz to 4 GHz
- High measurement speed: <125 µs/point (normalized), <240 µs/point (fully calibrated)
- High sweep rate: >>25 sweeps/s (200 points)
- Manual calibration techniques: TOM, TRM, TRL, TNA, TOM-X, TOSM
- Automatic calibration AutoKal
- Compatibility with PC, CAE
The Rohde & Schwarz ZVR Network Analyzers comprise a test set with two SWR bridges, an RF switch, two measurement channels and two reference channels.
With this configuration a variety of novel calibration procedures, eg TNA, can be performed, which considerably improve the accuracy particularly in non-coaxial applications.
The Rohde & Schwarz ZVR Network Analyzer is suitable for applications in R&D and production no matter how sophisticated.
Rohde & Schwarz ZVR - Option Descriptions
|B21||Generator Step Attenuator, Port 1|
|B22||Generator Step Attenuator, Port 2|
|B23||Receiver Attenuator, Port 1|
|B24||Receiver Attenuator, Port 2|
|B25||External Measurements,50 Ohm|
|B6||Reference Channel Ports|
|B8||3 Port Adapter|
|Montly Rental||Monthly rental for the Rohde & Schwarz ZVR|