NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Sorensen DCS12-250 Features:
- Voltage: 12
- Current: 250
- Output Power: 3000 Watts
- High power density / low ripple and noise
- High programming resolution with Ethernet interface
- Constant voltage and current mode
- Remote sensing
- Selectable remote programming for voltage, current and OVP
- Optional internal IEEE-488/RS 232 Interface Card with voltage and current readback and adjustable OVP (Option M9C)
- Optional isolated analog programming (Option M51)
- Optional multichannel slave interface (Option M85)
The Sorensen DCS12-250, 3 kW programmable power supplies utilizes unique packaging techniques to achieve continuous full output power in any volt/amp combination within the rated output voltage and current limits in a low profile chassis. Applications range from manufacturing test and burn-in of automotive components, avionics electronics, telecommunications and consumer products to beam steering, process control and Laboratory R&D use.
This user-friendly platform can be controlled from the front panel with 10-turn potentiometers to adjust voltage, current and OVP settings. LEDs indicate over temperature, remote programming, shutdown and overvoltage protection.