NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Sorensen DLM80-7.5 Features:
- High Power Density: 600 watts in 1U (1.75 inches) high, half rack (8.5 inches) wide; no top or bottom clearance spacing required.
- Near Linear Ripple & Noise: Ripple as low as 2.5mV rms, noise as low as 15mV p-p.
- Remote Control
- 16 bit programming through LXI -compliant Ethernet LAN / RS-232C (M130
- 12-bit programming through IEEE-488.2 / RS-232C (Option M9G)
- Standard analog programming 0-5V, 0-10V, or 0-5kÙ.
- Isolated analog programming (option)
- Pushbutton Preview: Overvoltage protection, voltage and current preview buttons allow viewing these set points at any time with or without the output enabled
- Active Down Programming: Standard internal circuitry to speed up response time to down programming changes.
- Universal AC input
- Easy master/slave paralleling with active current sharing