NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
Sorensen XHR40-25 Features:
- 40 Volts
- 25 Amps
- 1000 Watts
- Zero voltage “Soft Switching”
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Simultaneous front panel display of output voltage and current
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Choice of front or rear connectors
- Ten-turn front panel knobs
- Standby mode
- Remote sense with 5 V line loss compensation
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers
- Over voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Isolated analog control (ISOL)
- RS-232 interface card
- GPIB interface card
The Sorensen (formerly Xantrex) XHR40-25 provides 1000 watts of DC power in a compact half-rack package, designed for benchtop and system use. Unique features and size make the XHR ideal for OEM applications where high power and wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required.
The half-rack XHR is ideal as a "companion" for another half-rack instrument in a test system equipment console, eliminating the need for a blank panel while preserving vertical rack space. It is stackable with a small foot print, front panel binding post connectors and a low current requirement that allows it to be plugged into a standard 120 VAC, 15 A circuit. With a choice of rear and/or front panel connectors, XHR offers added system flexibility.
XHR is also power-factor-corrected for low current draw (only 11 A at 120 VAC for 1000 watts) and reduced generation of input current harmonics. Zero voltage or “soft switching” virtually eliminates switching transients and contributes to the high efficiency, low noise and high reliability.