NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
The Sorensen (formerly Xantrex) XPD Series provides reliable DC power in a quarter-rack wide chassis - with up to 540 watts of programmable DC power, XPD is the highest power density product available in its power range.
The XPD high power density supplies are ideal for benchtop, ATE systems and OEM applications. For systems applications, XPD can be rack mounted in multiple-unit configurations of up to four independent 500 watt outputs. For example, XPD can be combined with other Sorensen (formerly Xantrex) programmable DC power supplies such as the quarterrack 300 watt HPD and the 60 watt XT.
XPD utilizes state–of–the–art zero voltage or "soft" switching technology to virtually eliminate switching transients for high efficiency. The low noise and high reliability Power Factor Correction (PFC) for low current draw, greatly reduced generation of input current harmonics.
Choose from five models for benchtop and OEM applications, where a wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required in a compact package.
- 33 Volts
- 16 Amps
- 528 Watts
- Zero voltage “Soft Switching”
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Simultaneous front panel display of output voltage and current
- Front and rear connectors
- Ten-turn front panel knobs
- Remote sense with 5 V line loss compensation
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers
- 5 Year Warranty
- Protection Features:
- Over voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Options: All Options displayed on the XPD Series Page
- RS-232 interface card
- GPIB interface card