NIST Calibration Pricing - $115.00
The XT Series 60W programmable power supplies are designed for benchtop and portable applications requiring affordable, low noise and low ripple performance.
Single output models may be configured into a standard package providing dual, triple or quad outputs for a custom configuration.
Customer-installed rack adapters are available for all rackmount configurations.
- Six standard models with adjustable voltage ranges from 0-7 to 0-120 VDC and current levels from 0.5 to 6 amps
- Modular Design
- Choice of single (XTS), dual (XTD), triple (XTT) and quad (XTQ) benchtop or rackmountable supplies
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz single phase input standard; optional inputs available
- Simultaneous digital displays of voltage and current on large, easy to read LEDs
- Unique twin LED analog bar graphs show relative voltage and current levels
- Protection and Safety
- Automatic crossover into voltage or current mode with overvoltage/ overcurrent signal LED
- No overshoot at turn-on, turn-off
or power failure
- Series or Parallel Operation
- 0.02% line and load + 4 mV regulation
- Transient Response
- 100 µs transient response with ±50% load change (typical)
- Ripple 1.0 mV RMS ripple
- Analog programming and monitoring of output voltage and/or current, OVP, remote on/off, master/slave tracking (Option M5A)
- High resolution 10-turn potentiometer provides precise output voltage control
- Internal IEEE-488 Interface Card with voltage/current readback and adjustable OVP(Option M9B)
- 10-turn current control potentiometer (Option M11)
- CE Mark