The SmartBits 600 is a portable network performance testing system that features high-port density. Designed for network equipment manufacturers, telcos and ISPs, evaluation labs, and enterprise users, the SMB-600 holds up to two modules that can support a mixture of port types.
NETCOM SMB-600 Features:
- Small, lightweight, and portable
- Holds up to two modules
- Supports up to 16 10/100 Ethernet ports, 4 SmartMetrics Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 Fibre Channel ports, 1 10GbE port, or a combination of these port types
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications for comprehensive performance analysis (SmartWindow, SmartLib, and SmartApplications
- Supports sophisticated automated industry standard performance tests defined in RFC 1242 and RFC 2544
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connections to a host