Stanford Research Systems DS335 Features:
- 1 µHz to 3.1 MHz frequency range
- 1 µHz frequency resolution
- Sine, square, ramp, triangle & noise
- Phase-continuous frequency sweeps
- FSK modulation
- 10 Vpp into 50 ?
- RS-232 and GPIB interfaces (opt.)
The Stanford Research Systems DS335 is a simple, low-cost, 3 MHz function generator designed for general benchtop or ATE applications. Based on a Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) architecture, the DS335 includes features not normally found in function generators in this price range.