NIST Calibration Pricing - $98.00The Stanford Research Systems PS310, used High Voltage Power Supply, is a microprocessor-controlled, switching DC power sopply capable of delivering 25 W of output at voltages up to 1.25 kV.
The Stanford Research Systems PS310, High Voltage Power Supply, has 0.001 % regulation an d0.05 % accuracy, and the output voltage can be adjusted with 1 V resolution over the entire operating range.
- 12 Volts to 1250 Volts
- .02 AMP
- Ripple(rms): 0.0015 % of full scale (type), 0.002 % of full scale (max)
- Voltage accuracy: 0.01 % + 0.05 % of full scale
- Load Regulation (voltage/current): 0.005 % for 100 % of load change
- GPIB (IEEE-488) interface (option 01)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac: 50 or 60 Hz operation
Stanford Research Systems PS310 - Option Descriptions