NIST Calibration Pricing - $280.00
Stanford Research Systems SR620 Features:
- 25 ps single-shot time resolution
- 1.3 GHz frequency range
- 11-digit frequency resolution (1 s)
- 0.001° phase resolution
- Statistical analysis & Allan variance
- Graphical output to X-Y scopes
- Hardcopy to printers and plotters
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- Optional ovenized timebase
The Stanford Research Systems SR620 Time Interval Counter performs virtually all of the time and frequency measurements required in a laboratory or ATE environment.
The instrument's single-shot timing resolution and low jitter make it the counter of choice for almost any application.
Stanford Research Systems SR620 - Option Descriptions
|01||2 ppb OCXO timebase|