Tektronix 2711 Features:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 1.8 GHz
- Broadcast Transmitter Performance
- Communications System Operations
- EMC Prequalification Testing
- Economical, Can Be Configured to Meet Most Budgets
- High Portability
- Internal or External Tracking Generator Option
- Internal Frequency Counter (Opt. 02)
- GPIB or RS-232 Interface Option
- Excellent Frequency Accuracy and Sensitivity
- 3-Control Operation for Most Measurements
- UL Listed 1244, CSA Bulletin 556B
The Tektronix 2711 Spectrum Analyzers is well-suited for checking broadcast transmitter performance and communications system operations, looking for unwanted RF emissions, testing two-way communications equipment, maintaining industrial security and teaching frequency domain concepts in the classroom, plus a wide variety of other applications.
It can also be quickly converted to rack operation with optional rackmount adapters. Frequency accuracy is 1 x 10-5 and sensitivity is up to -117 dBm (-70 dBmV) at 3 kHz RBW. The built-in preamp can add another 12 dB, up to -129 dBm (-82 dBmV). Up to 80 dB on-screen dynamic range helps see weak signals, even when strong ones are present.
True analog display capability, along with fast sweep speeds and TV Line and TV Field triggering provide convenient demodulation of video carriers for making depth-of-modulation checks or looking at special baseband data, VITS and many other signals.
An internal audio amplifier and AM/FM detectors let you hear demodulated signals, using either the built-in speaker or headphone jack, for fast signal identification and trouble-shooting in communications applications.
With the Video Monitor (Opt. 10) installed, you can view broadcast (AM) TV signals or down-converted satellite (FM) signals.
This Spectrum Analyzer can also be used with a set of near-field probes as a handy EMC diagnostic tool.