Features & Benefits
- Single-channel Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Electro-overstress (EOS) Damage Protection for Tektronix Electrical Sampling Modules
- Plugs into and is Powered from Sampling Mainframe
- Compatible with Tektronix Extender Cables
- <37 ps Reflected Rise Time when used with 80E04 or SD24 Electrical Sampling TDR Modules
- Electrical Sampling Module Input Protection for High-speed Electrical Signal Analysis
- Circuit-board Controlled Impedance Testing (TDR)
The 80A02-Factory Refurbished EOS/ESD Protection module protects the sampling bridge of Tektronix electrical sampling module inputs from damage due to electro-overstress (EOS) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) from circuit boards and cables. The 80A02-Factory Refurbished is intended for use in applications such as electrical TDR circuit board testing and cable testing where large static charges can be stored in the DUT.
The 80A02-Factory Refurbished plugs into any available electrical sampling module plug-in slot of the DSA/TDS/CSA8K Series, legacy CSA11K Series, or legacy CSA803 Series sampling oscilloscopes.
The 80A02-Factory Refurbished provides a front-panel SMA connector for connecting the SMA test cable or probe signal from the DUT. The 80A02-Factory Refurbished passes the acquired DUT signal to a connected electrical sampling module input for measurement after an actuating control (from the matching P80318 or P8018 high-performance probe, or customer-provided external switch, TTL, or CMOS control logic input) which signals the 80A02-Factory Refurbished that the DUT has been grounded to discharge any electrostatic charge remaining in the DUT.
When used with either matching P80318 or P8018 20 GHz handheld probe (with probe tip pressure actuating feature) the 80A02-Factory Refurbished provides a superior technique and performance capability for electrical sampling module EOS/ESD protection of acquired electrical signal and TDR measurement.