Tektronix AFG1022-Factory Refurbished Features:
- Dual-channel, 25 MHz sine wave, and 12.5 MHz square/pulse wave provides a cost effective solution for basic education and other applications
- 125 MS/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution enable great signal fidelity
- 1 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p output amplitude over the whole frequency range
- The intuitive user interface shortens the learning curve for students and other users
- 2 to 8,192-point length of memory for user-defined arbitrary waveforms
- 64-MByte internal non-volatile memory for arbitrary waveform storage
- Standard USB host/device for memory expansion and remote control
- Continuous, sweeping, burst, and modulation modes covers most requirements for students and other users to get the experiments/test job done
- Built-in 200 MHz counter with 6-digit resolution offers an easy and precise way of frequency/period/pulse width/duty cycle measurement
- Compact form factor for stacking on other bench instruments to save valuable bench space
- Free ArbExpress makes user defined waveforms editing extremely easy
- Compatible with TekSmartLab™ for easy teaching and learning
- Electric and electronics experiments
- Communications experiments
- Sensor simulation
- Functional test
The Tektronix AFG1022-Factory Refurbished Arbitrary Function Generator provides a waveform generation tool with the best price performance ratio. It includes dual channel, 25 MHz bandwidth and up-to 10 Vp-p output amplitude. The four run modes, 50 built-in frequently-used waveforms and the built-in 200 MHz frequency counter cover most waveform generation needs in your
experiment and test jobs. The 3.95-inch TFT LCD, short-cut buttons, USB interface and PC software provide the most intuitive ways to configure the instrument.
Performance and Features
1 μHz to 25 MHz sine waveform range, with 12-digit or 1 μHz resolution and a ±1 ppm drift high stability time base, provides great signal fidelity in the frequency domain. With 1 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p output amplitude range, and
14-bit or 1 mVp-p resolution over the whole frequency range, there is no need to compromise between output amplitude and frequency any more.
Four different run modes and four modulation modes cover most use cases with a cost effective solution. 50 most-frequently used standard and arbitrary waveforms are built-in for easy access. Up to 8,192 points arbitrary waveforms memory enables users to replicate real world signals captured with a Tektronix oscilloscope or defined with ArbExpress. The built-in 200 MHz and 6 digit resolution frequency counter is an easy and precise way to measure frequencies/periods/pulse widths/duty cycles.
Ease of Use
The high-resolution 3.95-inch color TFT display shows relevant settings and parameters in both text and graphic formats, which give users full confidence in their settings, and let them focus on the task at hand. The front panel shortcut buttons and rotary knob make accesses to most frequently used functions and settings with minimum effort and time. The
built-in 64-MByte non-volatile memory together with USB stick memory interface, provide unlimited space for user-defined waveform storage.