Tektronix AFG3021B Features:
- Channels: 1
- Sine: 25MHz
- Square/pulse/arb: 12.5MHz
- Other Waveforms: 250kHz
- Arb sample rate: 250 MS/s
- Waveform memory: 4 x 64K
- Amplitude: 10Vpp
- Remote interface: USB
- Short cut keys to commonly used parameters.
- Large display showing all relevent settings and detailed graphical waveshape at a single glance.
- Same look and feel as TDS1000/2000/3000B value oscilloscopes.
- Highest frequency and arb sample rate in its class.
- Pulse wave with independently variable rise and fall times.
- Vertical arbitrary waveform resolution of 14 bits.
- Twice the waveform memory as market leading products.
- Frequency stability of + or - 1 ppm per year.
- Seven user interface languages selectable.
- USB memory connectivity on front-panel for loading and saving waveforms.
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability make the Tektronix AFG3021B Function, Arbitrary Waveform, and Pulse Generators the most useful instruments in the industry.
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
A large screen shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical waveshape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and re-learning how to use the instrument. Look and feel are identical to the world's most popular TDS3000 Oscilloscopes.
ArbExpress Software Included for Creating Waveforms with Ease. With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscope, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.