Tektronix AFG3251 Features:
- Frequency: 240 MHz
- Square/pulse/arb:50 MHz
- Other Waveforms:1MHz
- Arb sample rate:1GS/s
- Waveform memory:4 x 128K
- Remote interface:USB, LAN, GPIB
- Short cut keys to commonly used parameters.
- Large display showing all relevent settings and detailed graphical waveshape at a single glance.
- Same look and feel as TDS1000/2000/3000B value oscilloscopes.
- Highest frequency and arb sample rate in its class.
- Pulse wave with independently variable rise and fall times.
- Vertical arbitrary waveform resolution of 14 bits.
- Twice the waveform memory as market leading products.
- Frequency stability of + or - 1 ppm per year.
- Seven user interface languages selectable.
- USB memory connectivity on front-panel for loading and saving waveforms.
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
The AFG3251 Arbitrary/Function Generator Series, with its large color display and intuitive user interface, is both easy to learn and easy to use. Operation is just as intuitive as Tektronix oscilloscopes, speeding design and time to market.