- Research and Development
- Studio Reference Generator
- Manufacturing Test
- Equipment Design Maintenance
- Post-production and Broadcast Facilities
- Automated Manufacturing Test
- Multiformat Analog and Digital Test Signal Generation
- Reference Generator Performance Level
- Conforms to Analog and Digital, Video and Audio Industry Standards
- Modular Expandable Platform
- Designed for the Requirements of Today and the Future
- Fully Supports VM700T Video Measurement Routines
- RAM-based Test Signal Generators with Nonvolatile Storage
- Test Signal Libraries for All Formats
- Variable Analog and Digital Video Parameters
The Tektronix AVG1 supports NTSC, PAL, PAL-D, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, RGB, YC, and Y, B-Y, R-Y.
Signal generation architecture is 12-Bit, 27 MHz component with digital modulation for composite signals.
This ensures high accuracy, distortion free signals within a 6 MHz video bandwidth and signals suitable for many applications up to 8 MHz.