NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Tektronix DPO3034 Features:
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 Channels
- 5 M uncompromised long record length comes as standard
- Up to 2.5 GS/s sample rate on all channels for accurate representation of your signal
- I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, CAN and LIN serial triggering and analysis options
- Wave Inspector® controls allow you to easily search and navigate through long memory
- Large 9 in. WVGA widescreen display lets you see more horizontal on-screen data
- PC connectivity and USB mass storage for easy transfer and documentation of information
- Embedded Design and Debug
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements
- Video Design and Debug
- Spectral Analysis
- Automotive Electronics Design and Debug
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Electro-mechanical Design and Analysis
- Bio-medical Product Development
- Industrial Control
The DPO3034 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes (DPO) delivers the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals. Bandwidths range from 100 MHz to 500 MHz, and with all models offering a minimum of 5x over-sampling on all channels and sin(x)/x interpolation standard, you can be confident that even the fastest transient events will be captured and displayed accurately.
The standard 5M record length on all channels enables you to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution. The 50,000 wfm/s waveform capture rate maximizes the probability of capturing elusive glitches and other infrequent events.
The DPO3034 offers a variety of analytical solutions including cursors, 29 automatic measurements, statistics and waveform math. Despite a tiny footprint (only 5.4 in. deep) and light weight (9 lbs.), the DPO3034 offers exceptional performance, a large 9 in. WVGA widescreen display and knob-per-channel vertical controls.