NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Tektronix DPO3052 Features:
- 500 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 Channels
- 5 M uncompromised long record length comes as standard.
- Up to 2.5 GS/s sample rate on all channels for accurate representation of your signal.
- I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, CAN and LIN serial triggering and analysis options.
- Wave Inspector® controls allow you to easily search and navigate through long memory.
- Large 9 in. WVGA widescreen display lets you see more horizontal on-screen data.
- PC connectivity and USB mass storage for easy transfer and documentation of information.
- Embedded Design and Debug
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements
- Video Design and Debug
- Spectral Analysis
- Automotive Electronics Design and Debug
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Electro-mechanical Design and Analysis
- Bio-medical Product Development
- Industrial Control
The DPO3052 digital phosphor oscilloscope (DPO) delivers the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals. The standard 5M record length on all channels enables you to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution.
The 50,000 wfm/s waveform capture rate maximizes the probability of capturing elusive glitches and other infrequent events.