NIST Calibration Pricing - $235.00
Tektronix DPO3054 Features:
- 500 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 Channels
- 5 M uncompromised long record length comes as standard.
- Up to 2.5 GS/s sample rate on all channels for accurate representation of your signal.
- I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, CAN and LIN serial triggering and analysis options.
- Wave Inspector® controls allow you to easily search and navigate through long memory.
- Large 9 in. WVGA widescreen display lets you see more horizontal on-screen data.
- PC connectivity and USB mass storage for easy transfer and documentation of information.
- Embedded Design and Debug
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements
- Video Design and Debug
- Spectral Analysis
- Automotive Electronics Design and Debug
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Electro-mechanical Design and Analysis
- Bio-medical Product Development
- Industrial Control
- 1 - P6139A 500MHz, 10x Passive Probe per Channel
- 1 - Front Cover
- 1 - OpenChoice® Desktop Software
- 1 - Power Cord (differs on power selection)
- 1 - Accessory Bag (016-2008-xx)
- 1 - Three Year Warranty
- 1 - User Manual (differs on power selection)
- 1 - Documentation CD (063-4104-xx)