Tektronix DSA72004 Features:
- Bandwidth: 20GHz
- Sample Rate: 50GS/s on all 4 channels
- Standard Memory: 20M per channel on all 4 channels (Opt 2XL)
- Maximum Memory: 200M per channel on all 4 channels (Opt 20XL)
- Waveform Capture Rate: > 300,000 wfms/second on all 4 channels
- Enhanced Bandwidth to the Probe Tip Extended to Support Multiple Bandwidth Steps for Advanced Signal Integrity.
- Pinpoint® Triggering, with over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation
- Unique Serial Pattern Triggering up to 3.125 Gbps and 8b/10b Standard Protocol Triggering for Isolation of Pattern-Dependent Effects and NRZ Serial Test Pattern Triggering up to 6.25 Gbps
- Serial Data Analysis and Compliance for PCI Express, Serial ATA, FB-DIMM, SAS, Fiber Channel, IEEE1394b, RapidIO, XAUI, HDMI, DVI, Ethernet, USB 2.0
- High-Speed Serial Data Link Analysis for Transmitter Channel Embed or De-embed and Receiver Equalization Emulation
- Most Popular Jitter, Timing, and Eye-Diagram Analysis Package
- DDR Memory Bus Analysis
- 12.1-in. Largest XGA Touch-Screen Display in the Industry
- Event Search and Mark to Facilitate the Comprehension of Event Relationships
- MyScope® Custom Windows and Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- OpenChoice® Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS Enables Built-In Networking and Extended Analysis
- Signal Integrity, Jitter, and Timing Analysis
- Verification, Debug, and Characterization of Sophisticated Designs
- Debugging and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams for Telecom and Datacom Industry Standards
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Spectral Analysis
The Tektronix DSA72004 is the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging, and testing sophisticated electronic designs. The specialized DSA70000 Series provides a complete and dedicated solution to address the challenges of high-speed serial designs.
The family features exceptional performance in signal acquisition and analysis, operational simplicity, and unmatched debugging tools to accelerate your day-to-day tasks. The largest screen in the industry and the intuitive user interface provide easy access to the maximum amount of information.