Tektronix DSA8300 Features:
- Analog Bandwidth: DC-80GHz
- Sample rate: Up to 300 kS/s
- Record Length: 50 points- 16,000 points
- Analog Channels: Determined by the sampling modules used, up to 8 channels
- Design/Verification of telecom and datacom components and systems
- Manufacturing/testing for ITU/ANSI/IEEE/SONET/SDH compliance
- High-performance true-differential TDR measurements
- Impedance characterization and network analysis for serial data applications including S-parameters
- Advanced jitter, noise, and BER analysis
- Channel and eye diagram simulation and measurement-based SPICE modeling
The Tektronix DSA8300 Digital Serial Analyzer is the most versatile tool for developing and testing communications, computers, and consumer electronics which use multi-gigabit data transmission. It is used for optical and electrical transmitter characterization, as well as compliance verification for devices, modules, and systems used in these products.
In addition, the Tektronix DSA8300 is well-suited for electrical signal path characterization, whether for packages, PCBs, or electrical cables. With exceptional bandwidth, signal fidelity, and the most extensible modular architecture, the DSA8300 provides the highest-performance TDR and interconnect analysis, most accurate analysis of signal impairments, and BER calculations for current and emerging serial data technology.