Tektronix H500 Features:
- 6.2GHz Real-time Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 10 kHz - 6.2 GHz
- Real-time bandwidth: 20MHz
- Minimum event duration for 100% POI: 125 μs
- SFDR (typical): <70 dB
- Maximum operating input level: +20 dBm peak envelope power
- Spectrum management
- Spectrum monitoring and surveillance
- Interference detection and troubleshooting
- Signal hunting
- Signal identification
- Signal intelligence (SIGINT)
- Homeland Security
The Tektronix H500 has benchtop spectrum analyzer performance in a ruggedized handheld battery-operated field unit, and offers better than 70 dB spurious free dynamic range (SFDR), guaranteed ≤ -95 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset phase noise specifications from 10 kHz to 6.2 GHz.
The H500 has Revolutionary DPX™ Live RF spectrum display technology with DPX Spectrum Mask which provides intuitive understanding of live RF signals using colors based on frequency of occurrence, processing up to 10,000 spectrums/sec with a 100% Probability of Intercept (POI) to capture pulsed signals, radar emissions, hopping signals, and any other intermittent signals with a minimum duration as brief as 125 μs.